Monday 19 May 2014

5 am


So, while you were finding yourself by stalking people on facebook and posting selfies,

I was writing.

While you were gazing into the mirror and lifting years back into place with your fingertips,

I was writing.

While you were rushing to meet friends and thinking about you,

I was writing.

While you were staring down people who told you they had seen better,

I was writing.

While you were taking time out to regroup, revamp and reaffirm your commitment to self improvement,

I was writing.
5 am.

While you were crying,

I was writing.

While you were laughing,

I was writing.

While you were dreaming of ways to stop me,

I was writing.

It’s 5am – I won't write your beauty, can't fix your world, and these words are mine.

Write your own story.

No comments:

Post a Comment