Thursday 1 May 2014

In the beginning


For a number of reasons I’ve decided to diarise a month in blog form.

Post 1.

Today was all about the release of the Commission of Audit Report – attention was drawn every which way and the other but I wanted to see whether my suspicions would be confirmed.

After successive incoming Liberal governments as long as I can remember taking an axe to Indigenous spending with their first Budget, I suspected to see the same in 2014.

Bam!

First interaction of the day...



Last tweet of the day ... 



These tweets sum up my day. After putting one major Indigenous issue to bed (for now, while we wait on the Government’s advice) the afternoon brought the release of the Audit report – and twitter exploded.

Twitter tip – ‘Manual RTs with no personal touches are the devils work’. 


No comments:

Post a Comment