So far, so good…the Opening Ceremony is on time. Oh nice flowers. And what is that…ohhh, glittery ball thing changes colours. Nice sand through the hour glass, lava lamp kind of effect. Oh, now it’s an egg, now a glitter ball..ohhhh, it’s opening..what’s inside?? Nice effect, like a giant tulip has opened it’s petals. Hi, nice lady, I have no idea who you are but I like your blue sparkly leotard. Hmm sound is a bit dodgy, can hear whistles, and drums, and hollering, and her lips are moving but no idea what the song is. Nevermind, great atmosphere in the Sao Paulo stadium, hmm, hmm, hmmmm. Oh..who’s that bloke..is that…? Oh wait, that’s J-Lo..so that’s Pitbull! Timber! Careful you three, that’s a big hole you could fall in. If you tip over the side, make sure you land on a petal, petal. – haha - And that’s two women without pants on. For a men’s football tournament. Maybe that’s a Brazil thing. Could have been more revealing I guess… Um…Mr ...
Comments
Post a Comment